Erica (co-founder of Market Ready Properties) and her husband went to market with their three bedroom property when she was 36 weeks pregnant, in the peak of a Brisbane summer! A quick sale for the right price was imperative to limit sale campaign demands on the owners and their young family.
This property was made Ready For Market by:
- applying the styling ‘finishing touches’ – everything from indoor plants to cushions and throws – ensuring appeal to a wide range of potential buyers
- landscaping the front and back gardens
- organising the painting of front and back verandahs, including the replacement of panelling
- cleaning the property from top-to-toe
- upgrading the smoke alarms to comply with current legislation
Generating lots of interest on realestate.com this property received a high number of enquiries and people at open homes. The interest generated resulted in it being under contract after just two weeks of going to market, a result that saved the owners the stress of a long campaign and open home commitments.
View the full portfolio HERE