Red Hill, QLD
The carefully restored and beautifully renovated 1920’s worker’s cottage owned by Danielle (co-founder of Market Ready Properties) and her husband was a treat to style. The striking Japanese-black floorboards against the white walls were a feature to be accentuated.
This property was Market Ready after:
- the styling of each room using existing furniture, art, and soft furnishings
- lawn mowing and garden maintenance
- sourcing and engaging a contractor for the painting of carport and front fence
- organising the building and pest inspection, pool and safety certificates
- cleaning of property from top-to-toe.
The real estate agent commended Danielle on the presentation of this property, as its immaculate presentation was consistent in buyer feedback. This property attracted a number of bidders come auction day and a premium result for the owners.